Here is a link to the Prezi for my #mla13 talk, “Thinking of Race (Class, Gender, & Nationality) in the Digital Humanities: The #transformDH Example,” as part of session #239, Representing Race: Silence in the Digital Humanities roundtable.
Full presentation notes are forthcoming!
Links and texts cited in the presentation:
- “Toward an Open Digital Humanities” (Document from THATcamp SoCal 2011)
- #transformDH tumblr (Share your work!)
- #transformDH Google Doc (Join our community!)
- #transformDH blog
- Roger Whitson, “Does the Digital Humanities Really Need to be Transformed? My Reflections on #mla12“
- Natalia Cecire, “In Defense of #TransformDH“
- Alexis Lothian, “#transformDH and Transformativity“